Monday, August 10, 2009

Going by fast

Well it's still been a lot of running around. We've had lots of doctors appointments and between the broken dryer and our new eating habits (blood type diet) I feel like I've been running around. We have had some fun though. Last Monday, Mammy came down and we went to Hopeville where we walked along the hiking path and went to the beach. Once again, Ella swam and Weston played with his tractors at the edge of the pond. It was a good time and the kids had a lot of fun.

Today we went to Hopeville again. This time to ride bikes but Weston wasn't feeling it, so we had to leave. We went to Campbells Farm stand and the grocery store for ice cream. Then we went to Kris and Scott's house to swim in the pool for an hour or so. It was HOT!!!!

At Campbells Farm stand Ella was running around in circles and I said "Ella stop running in circles you are going to annoy people" She says back to me "No, and anyway I'm not running in circles, I'm running in ovals". She also told me this morning that clorax was great for cleaning things and some other cleaning solution. She loves to watch the commercials and tell me about all the products out there.

Last Friday we went to see a youth production of Cinderella at Glastonbury High School with Keri and Emily. The kids did really well considering that they didn't have anything to drink there and it was way past their bedtime. Ella came out of the auditorium and said "That was awesome!" Weston was pretty tired and was able to be calmed by the pacifier.

Saturday was Jack's fourth birthday party. It was a pool party and ofcoarse I was the only mother in a bathing suit. There were a couple of fathers in the pool though! It was nice to catch up with Tiffany again and the kids had a blast. Weston began calling the dog "weird dog". I have no idea why. Saturday night they slept over my mom and dad's house. Thankfully because Andy and I went out and had a little too much fun. It was a rough Sunday for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment