Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump day!

Today I have Matthew over. Ella and Matt are ganging up on Weston ofcoarse! "You can't be in our club"...blah, blah, blah. I hate when kids don't just play nicely together. It's so much easier on me! :) Tonight we have soccer practice and swim class. Plus, apparently I have to fill in for Andy at a soccer meeting. OH vey! Oh that reminds me that I have to try the kids cleats and shin guards on. (got to love the things you can pass down between a boy and a girl!)

My sister is off to Ireland. I'm so jealous! That sounds so awesome! I am stuck at home still bringing my clothes to her house and drying them. LOL!

We haven't done much this week. Monday was HOT!!! We took a tour of Ella's new school. It seems so small and was extremely hot in there. I am hoping that September has some cooler weather for the kids to learn in. Then the rest of the day was spent in the house with the AC on. I did get a lot accomplished since I went through all of my paperwork and made phone calls, etc.

Tonight is our last summer swim class. :( and our first soccer practice :)....where did summer go? The kids go back to school in two weeks! Oh vey! At the beginning of summer I dreaded being with them for all these weeks, but now that it is coming to an end I'm kind of sad. Ella will be in full day school which will be very nice. Weston will be in pre-k for three days a week. Which will leave me two days where I have two hours free. That will be very nice!

Next Monday we are supposed to go to the Boston Children's Museum with Dianna, Adam and Carly. That should be a good time. I'm trying to plan a camping trip to Hopeville for next week as well. If I can get a few more fun activities in I will be happy!

Ella and I are still having special time at night. Last night she told me that she wanted to be a fireman when she grows up so that she can slide down the pole and because Will is going to be a fireman and they can be on the same team!!! LOL!

Weston has had a potty training set back. He has started pooping in his pants a few times a week. Ugh! So his special time with me is looking at tractors on the computer. I told him that if he has a poopy accident that he will not be able to do this with me. He also is getting candy again. He keeps telling me everytime he has an accident that he wants to "start over". WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment