Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flying by.....

I cannot believe it is almost mid-August!! Seriously! Now I am in total panic mode since we still haven't gotten Weston's kindergarten assignment. I have no idea if he is AM or PM kindergarten. Ugh! We leave for New Hampshire on Saturday!!! Whoop Whoop! That means however that when we come back I only have seven days to get prepared for school. I really hope I can get this kindergarten thing squared away before we go.

Today we went to the beach with Erica, Emma, and Nick again. They drove so we got in for free. Woohoo!!! I have been really trying to lay a little lower these days and spend less $$$$, so we can save for our vacation. It is going to be so much fun! Monday we went to my mom's house. They had just got back from Vegas and wanted to see the kids. The neighbors daughter was there so Ella had fun playing with her for hours. I brought Molly to the groomer. I am hoping that if she isn't shedding that my parents will want to keep her when we get back. LOL!! She smells perty now and her fur feels so much better! :)

Cheerleading has started. I dread it every time we have it because Ella isn't into it. I shouldn't have signed her up. I thought she would like it better than soccer though. I am still holding out hope that she will learn to love it once games start. Tomorrow night we split into squads and hopefully I will be able to make it more fun. Two practices a week (an hour and a half long) and a game. Oh vey! It is going to be a LONG couple of months. Why did I tell Erica I would help coach?

Not much else has gone down in the last week or so. We are just counting down the days...two to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment