Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Work days not so fun days

As in every summer, there comes a time when you need to go to work (and school). My Tuesdays and Thursdays make for very long days. Yesterday however, they asked if I wanted to reduce my hours to 16. I decided that with school, internship, and kids this fall and spring next year, that I couldn't pass that up. There was no way to fit 24 work hours, 20 internship hours, 7 school hours, and kids. While reducing to 16 is a) going to heard the pocketbook and b) not going to solve all my time restraints, it will help a lot in stress and getting children from school a couple of days a week. So I am happy about the decision and a little relieved. While I was at work/school the kids were with my sister who also had Matt. They went to the Children's museum, out to Five Guys (which they both apparently loved), and swam in the pool all afternoon. Then my parents picked them up for Andy who needed to work late, and they came back here. Today we have Matt. I think we are going to hit the free movie at O'Neil theaters. It is Kung Fu Panda II. Then I think the only other place to go is the pool since it will be almost 100 degrees today. Ugh! Tonight the kids sleep over Mammy's and she is watching them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment