Thursday, June 28, 2012

A childless night

Last night my mother in law took the kids overnight so she can watch them today while I go to work and school. I should have been researching and writing a paper, but because we got an extension, I decided to enjoy my time. I went for a run and then put my ipod on and danced around the house. I love to dance when no one is around. It is so freeing. Today I had lost another pound. I am down 22, and at 150.4. I am so determined to get into my 140's by the end of this week. I don't know if it will happen, but I was stuck at 152 for a month. That is so frustrating! Oh, and last night while I didn't have kids, I went to Target for some tortillas for dinner. While I was there I tried on clothes. I found a skirt that is a size 6! Woohoo!!! Now, I think it was sized wrong because the 8 in another skirt fit perfect, but who cares the tag said 6 and I'm going with it! After seven years of eating my feelings, I am finally getting back to who I am. Yesterday the kids and I hung out here. They played mostly with the neighbor kids while I cleaned. It was peaceful and needed to be done. Plus, we had no money and it was a free option. I was also able to register Ella for camp this weekend. I'm so happy. She has been looking forward to doing a full week sleep over and horseback riding for years now, and I didn't think it would happen do to money. Thankfully I was able to register her last minute thanks to my in-laws and my sister. I can't wait to drop her off and get excited with her. Plus, that means next week is just Weston and I. I have Brady on Friday so two kids will be much better than three. Off to work and school. This is my last class for summer semester I, and I start up the second class next week. That will only be one night a week though. Woohoo!! I am kind of tired of this classroom bs. However, I am down three more classes and only need seven more to graduate next May. Also, this is my last week working 24 hours at work. I agreed to go down to 16. The paycheck will suck, but it will be nice to have more hours with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment