Sunday, July 1, 2012

Off to camp!

Today we send Ella off to her first FULL week of overnight camp. She also gets to participate in the horseback riding program. She is so excited. I'm actually going to miss her, but it will be nice to have some time with just Weston. Yesterday we went to Ashlyn's birthday party. The kids had a blast in the bouncy house and slip and slides. Weston played with Jayden for most of the day. At one point he told me to go get his bathing suit and then slapped me on the butt. I have NO idea where this came from, but he was very apologetic when he saw my reaction. We also went to the library and played the game for the first time this summer. The kids both got a free book. This morning I jogged to bootcamp with Missy and Courtney. Lynn kicked our butt and then we walked back. It is also 94 degrees and humid outside already. I'm tired but glad I did it. later... I dropped Ella off at camp. It was in the middle of a thunder and lightening storm. Thankfully we arrived during a lull in the storm and it got much worse after she was at her unit. She is really excited. However, Andy and I already miss her. Weston has since gone through her room to make sure she isn't hiding anything and watched shows he can't watch when she is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment