Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation Bible School

I remember loving Vacation Bible School as a child. One clear memory I have is of a boy who said that the glue looked like bird poop. Ofcoarse as a young kid I thought that it was hysterical. As you can tell by the fact that I have remembered it 20 plus years later! Ella is also loving it as I knew she would. It is right up her alley with singing, arts and crafts, recess, snack, stories, etc. What could be any better? Weston has liked it the times I have gotten him to go, but the first night and last night were a no go. I think it is just too late in the evening for my little man and he is tired. Monday night Andy and I went out to dinner with our two free hours...so nice! Tuesday I got to do grocery shopping which was nice without kids. On Friday they are to have a end of the week celebration. I have celebrated it every night! LOL! $5 a child for a whole week...can't beat that.

Other than that we have mostly stayed in. Monday and Wednesday were cleaning days and we did stop at the library to play the summer reading game. Ella made it through her whole sheet and got a BIG prize!!! She picked out a baby doll. I think Weston is a little bummed so we have to read more to him so he can get one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment